The September School Holidays are just around the corner, why not plan a family getaway to Taronga Western Plain Zoo and enjoy a true Glamping experience.
Taronga Western Plain Zoo’s premier overnight experience, Zoofari Lodge is now even wilder!
Zoofari Lodge has undergone a $2.1 million makeover and now features 10 new luxurious African-inspired lodges along the edge of the Savannah exhibit. The stunning lodges feature African decor, king-size bed, double bath and deck, all overlooking the Savannah where Giraffe, Zebra and Eland roam.
Nestled behind the African Savannah at Taronga Western Plains Zoo in Dubbo, Zoofari Lodge comprises of 15 luxurious African-style lodges.
For the ultimate wild experience stay in one of the all new Savannah View lodges. Recently constructed these safari-style lodges feature African-inspired decor with a king size bed, double bath and overlook a paddock in which Giraffe, Zebra and Eland roam. Guests can sit back and relax on their deck as they watch the sunrise and see the animals meander across the savannah.
All accommodation includes private ensuite, coffee and tea making facilities, mini-bar, fridge and shaded verandah with outdoor furniture.
• Savannah View Lodges sleep up to 4 people, with a king split bed and sofa bed
• Serengeti Lodges sleep up to 6 people with a queen bed, two singles and a sofa bed
All bedding, linen and towels are provided.
Rates are for one night accommodation and are fully inclusive of:
- Two day admission to Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- One night accommodation at Zoofari Lodge
- Exclusive behind the scenes tours with a Zoofari Guide
- African style canapés, banquet dinner and dessert
- Buffet breakfast
- Standard bicycle hire for two days
- 10% discount at the Zoo’s Souvenir Shop
- 10% discount voucher for Bakhita’s Café
- 10% discount on additional Animal Encounters
- Rates for the Savannah View Lodge start from $309 per Adult and $49 per child (sleeps up to 4)
- Rates for the Serengeti Lodges start from $269 per Adult and $49 per child (sleeps up to 6)