As our year starts to wind down, we wanted to take a moment to wish our community a safe and happy Festive Season and share in our last blog of the year our Concierge Team’s tips for LUXE last minute gifting, dining during the holidays and fun family filled activities.
Gift Vouchers – sending a gift voucher with thought and meaning can create long lasting memories for recipient if well thought out.
- Society Melbourne
- Jackalope Hotel, Mornington Peninsula
- Moss Manor, Southern Highlands
- Merivale Dining Gift Card
Food Hampers – send a Hamper that will bring the joy of the Festive Season.
- Chiswick Christmas Hamper Christmas Eve Hamper
- Chiswick Spring Slow-Roasted Lamb Feast
- Three Blue Ducks Porchetta, Roast Apple and Crispy Confit Garlic Potato Pack
- Loulou Bistro Christmas Hamper
- Loulou Bistro New Year’s Eve Hamper
- Fix Dining – bringing Australia’s top chefs, to your home
What’s On Melbourne
- Alexander McQueen from 11 December – 16 April
- Australia v South Africa at MCG from 26 – 30 December
- Madagascar the Musical from 4 – 15 January
- Australian Open from 16 – 29 January
What’s On Sydney
- Van Gogh Alive at The Entertainment Quarter from 8 December – 12 February
- Zampatti Powerhouse from now – 15 June
- NRMA Insurance Pink Test from 4 – 8 January
- Westpac Open Air Cinema from 8 January – 21 February
- Art Gallery of NSW Kids Holiday Workshop 11 & 12 January (5-8 years olds)
From our entire ES Concierge & Co Team, wishing you a Happy Holidays.