Bespoke Broken Bay Farm Tour
Immerse yourself in the story of the Australian Pearl from Northern New South Wales’ stunning Central Coast to the remote Kimberley of north Western Australia. Meet the people behind the pearls as they share their expertise and passion as you delve into this unique Australian industry.
TUESDAY – SUNDAY: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Broken Bay Pearl Farm Tour – $85 pp – 2 hours
This experience will follow the story of the Australian pearl from its ancient Indigenous beginnings through modern farming and grading techniques, all the way to the finished piece of unique pearl jewellery.
Pearlers Private Lunch Cruise – $150 pp – 2 hours
Bring your friends and family and enjoy an exclusive private tour of the beautiful Hawkesbury River and Broken Bay Pearl Farm. This cruise is ideal for 4 – 12 people set entirely on an iconic flat bottom oyster boat, meandering along the mighty river stopping to take in the best sights the area has to offer.
This tour includes a grazing lunch made from local ingredients, fresh Sydney Rock oysters and refreshments until your heart is content. Follow the story of the Australian Pearl from its ancient Indigenous beginnings through the modern farming and grading techniques, all the way to the finished piece of unique pearl jewellery.
Ultimate Pearl Farm Experience – $500 pp – 3 hours
This exclusive Ultimate experience offers a completely unique and memorable day out. With a deep dive inot the intricacies of the Akoya pearl farming and pearl grading, you will leave with an eye-opening understanding of these precious and rare gems. You will get to choose your own pearl to keep as a priceless souvenir of your day. Lunch is served by the river with a bespoke grazing platter featuring locally grown Sydney Rock Oysters. ES can arrange luxury transfers by air, road or water from Sydney.
Highlights of a visit to Broken Bay Pearl Farm.
- Cruise to Broken Bay Pearl Farm and discover what makes these the perfect breeding waters for pearls.
- See the longlines where the pearls are grown and learn the cultivation process.
- Hear about the local rock oyster industry and history of pearls in Australia.
- Join experts in a grading session with their pearl harvest as you learn how pearls are graded and discover the 7 virtues that underpin the value of Pearls of Australia.
- Meet the pearl farmers who will guide you through the entire experience.
- Maybe take home Australian South Sea mother-of-pearl shell from Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm or Broken Bay Akoya Pearl
Contact our Concierge Team to plan a weekend escape, day trip or team experience.
Make your getaway special with luxury accommodation at Wild Luxury Co Calabash Lodge, Marra Marra Lodge, Pretty Little Beach House or Bells at Killcare. Start your itinerary with a visit to the Broken Bay Pearl’s new Shellar Door. Your tour will follow the story of the Australian Pearl from its ancient Indigenous beginnings through to modern farming and grading techniques all the way to the finished piece of unique pearl jewellery.