Paypal Melbourne Fashion Festival
Paypal Melbourne Fashion Festival (PMFF) is an annual, consumer-centric celebration of the full breadth Victorian and Australian fashion.
This unique, edgy and wonderfully eclectic about Melbourne and Melbourne fashion. Amplifying Australian fashion talent and a local and global stage, the Festival also seeks to inspire consumers, support retail and connect the industry.
The world-class Premium Runway Series showcases Australia’s leading and most loved designers alongside our most exciting, local and emerging designers. Championing the ‘see now, buy now’ model and hosted within the iconic Royal Exhibition Building and surrounds, the Festival creates a true central fashion destination for locals and visitors.
PMFF proudly provides comprehensive support for fashion industry pathways through their fashion education partnerships, creating a deep connection with a more diverse and discerning audience. Through strong curated programming, they have a broad appeal from both young and more experienced fashionistas alike.
The Festival is rounded out with a city-wide celebration of fashion, with shopping events, styling and beauty workshops, industry seminars with leading fashion voices, networking events, fashion installations, exhibitions and much more.
The Festival is the ultimate blend of glamour, creativity, and entertainment – a runway to unforgettable experiences that will leave your cliens in awe.
Celebrating the city’s diverse and thriving fashion scene, the Paypal Melbourne Fashion Festival returns 24 February – 9 March 2024.
Enjoy access to premium seating at the most sought-after runway experiences with bespoke hospitality packages. The dining options showcase Melbourne’s culinary leaders, along with opportunities to attend exclusive Afterparty experiences, and industry networking events.
With an exceptional range of entertaining experiences available, a dedicated concierge team to assist on arrival, and door-to-door chauffeurs only steps away from the Festival’s official home at the Royal Exhibition Building, an opportunity to elevate your client connections with style.
Fashion Dining Series
Opening Night: $415 per person (minimum of 10)
All other Premium Runway Nights: $395 per person (minimum of 10)
- Premium seating at the Festival’s Premium Runway Series, showcasing Australia’s leading and emerging fashion talent
- Post-runway dining reservations at Melbourne’s most iconic restaurant including an amuse-bouche, two-course bespoke menu, paired with a 2-hour premium beverage package
- On-site VIP Festival concierge
- Chauffeur transfers – from runway to restaurant
- Access to the Festival’s Fashion Forecourt from 5.30 pm to catch the street style in action with pop-up activations and entertainment
- Premium Runway Series ticketing Row A or B allocations for the following shows only:
- Monday 4th March: 6:45 pm: Triumphant x PayPal Runway
- Tuesday 5th March: 7:00 pm: Thread Lightly Runway x Deloitte
- Wednesday 6th March: 7:00 pm: Suit Up Runway
- Thursday 7th March: 7:00 pm: First Nations Rising Designer Runway x Fujitsu
- Friday 8th March: 8:30 pm: F*** the Invisible Runway and Revelry Runway at 8:30 pm