In March 2024, embark on a personal sojourn, whether at a life crossroads or seeking fresh experiences. Discover courage, curiosity, and vitality daily. Depart with new connections, rejuvenation, and inspired pathways. A bucket list trip like no other.
Indulge in this captivating Tuscan haven, where the Italian countryside’s allure and unhurried pace embrace you. Amidst vineyards, olive groves, and rolling hills, find serenity and revival.
A week of enriching memories, local cuisine, wine, excursions and new friendships await under the Tuscan sun.
Return to the Heart: a Tuscan Reset with Kate Kendall
Monday 11th – Sunday 17th March 2024
Enjoy a six-night retreat steeped in gentle yet profoundly shifting yogic practices immersed in the beautiful Tuscan countryside.
‘Return to the Heart’ is a reset, a return to self, a reverence for what matters most. It’s a break from your busy life to tend to the softest place on earth – your heart.
Join Kate Kendall on this nourishing and inspiring experience to reset your nervous system and bring you back to your true nature. Co-founder of Flow Athletic in Sydney’s Paddington, Kate has been practising and teaching yoga for over 20 years and brings a wealth of insight, experience and learnings to what will be a deep dive into the divine through practical and essential tools for managing stress and helping you listen to yourself again.
Set within the beauty of Tuscany, Kate will guide you through practical techniques and discover ancient and liveable philosophies for leading a more spiritually uplifted and meaningful life.
What you experience:
- Ritual as a deep reverence for self: Cultivate a simple daily practice, or ritual (Sadhana) designed to leave you feeling grounded and reset at the start of every day and the end of each.
- Science of Slow: what happens chemically, physically, emotionally, energetically and spiritually when we slow down and go counter-culture to what’s been expected of us as women in the modern day. Practising the art of slowing down to experience a deeper connection with the divine and a sharpening of our intuition – a superpower the world needs now more than ever.
- One Conscious Breath: Learn the science, practicality and mystical elements of powerful breathing techniques. When we slow down the breath, we slow down the beat of the heart and we slow down the brain waves to become more present and more practiced at softening.
- Message in your Mess: An exploration of some key yogic philosophies steeped in some of Kate’s relatable life experiences (and messes) and how you too can draw upon key experiences to shape and strengthen the way you are of service in the world, be in with your families, friends, colleagues, clients, employees or broader network.
- Softening to Awaken: learn a tool Kate developed on her journey through recovery from an eating disorder on how to process messy emotions and triggers resulting in a more compassionate and patient way of interacting with the people who test us – our greatest teachers – resulting in profound freedom from the agitation and reactions that keep our hearts closed.
- Life in Flow: how to take our practice beyond the meditation cushion and yoga mat and into our every day through an exploration of key yogic philosophies and teachings.
This is an invitation to return home to your softest, most expansive, relaxed and creative self.
Soak up the experience and let yourself surrender to this deep, uplifting and clearing experience with Kate to uncover a new default mode of grounded, calm and clear and walk away with a new set of techniques to stay anchored in your centre when things feel chaotic and out of control.
Most of us don’t know how good we were designed to feel; how inspired we were intended to be; how connected we are in this moment if only we’d tune in. This is your invitation to tune in, soften and return.
07:00 Yoga, Breath, Meditation
09:00 Daily workshop
10:00 Free time
14:00 Free time
17:00 Restorative Practice (Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Meditation)
Your Investment inclusions:
- 6 nights luxury accommodation at Podere Macchione, Monteroni D’Arbia, Tuscany from Monday 11 March 2024 – Sunday 17 March 2024 (share with a friend or relative or book a private suite).
- Transfers from Florence or Siena.
- All transportation during your Tuscan adventure.
- Delicious meals cooked by our private chef, including Tuscan wines with lunch and dinner – (wholesome delicious breakfasts, leisurely Tuscan lunches, daily evening aperitif and lavish gourmet dinners). All allergies & food preferences can be accommodated.
- Outings and activities include wine tastings, hot springs, cooking classes, a visit to the captivating city of Siena, and lots more.
- Yoga, breathe work & meditation
- Daily Workshops
- Tuscan Cooking class
- All taxes
- Retreat starting from AUD$8450
To book your experience and plan your Tuscan itinerary, speak to our Life Concierge team.