Experience a very rare opportunity to have Danielle Alvarez cook a truly bespoke meal centred around your favourite ingredients in your very own home kitchen.
Danielle will work with you to curate the ultimate 4-course private dining experience, allowing you to treat your family and friends in the most luxurious way; through an utterly delicious lunch or dinner at your own kitchen table.
The format will include a canapes, entree, main and dessert for up to 10 guests. Throughout the meal, Danielle will present the dishes and engage with your guests.
Danielle Alvarez is one of Australia’s most celebrated female Chefs. She was Head Chef at Fred’s which was created and built around her style of cooking. Upon opening in 2016, Danielle immediately won multiple accolades with Fred’s quickly becoming one of the most beloved restaurants in the country.
Prior to moving to Australia, she trained at The French Laundry and Chez Panisse which grounded her passion for farm-to-table, hyper seasonal cooking. Danielle emulates a warmth and passion that is infectious, this combined with her considered and delicious cooking results in an experience that will never be forgotten.
Pricing upon enquiry with ES Concierge.
Terms & Conditions
- Available to residences within 30km radius of the Sydney CBD.
- Experience is available for a maximum of 10 guests.
- Experience does not include beverages.
- Lunch or dinner. Danielle will arrive circa two hours prior to the meal time and will be there for a maximum of four hours throughout the course of the meal.
- Menu design: The experience will consist of a sharing style family menu.
- Upon confirmation, Danielle will liaise directly with ES Concierge & Co and the Host to curate the menu, ingredients, dishes and discuss any relevant dietary requests.
- A full working kitchen in the Hosts home will be required, including stovetop and oven. Host to provide ES Concierege & Co with photos of the kitchen or have your ES Concierge & Co Manager conduct a site visit to determine if any rental equipment may be required at additional cost to the Host depending on the menu.
- Danielle will bring serving platters. Host or ES Concierge & Co will provide cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Subject to Danielle Alvarez’s availability. Not available in November 2023.
- This experience may be subject to further Terms & Conditions set by ES Concierge & Co upon enquiry.
Upcoming Book Launch Events with Danielle Alvarez
Launching in Australia on October 31st, 2023 – Recipes for a Lifetime of Beautiful Cooking
In Conversation with Lucy Tweek at Gertrude and Alice
Tuesday, October 31, 2023
6.45 – 9 pm
Join Danielle for a fun conversation about writing cookbooks with the beautiful and hilarious Lucy Tweed at on of Danielle’s favourite bookshops in Australia, Gertrude and Alice in Bondi.
Dinner and conversation with Danielle Alvarez and Libby Travers at the Sydney Opera House
Friday, November 10, 2023
6 – 9 pm
Join Danielle for an evening of beautiful food and conversation at the Yallamundi Rooms of the Sydney Opera House. This event is the offical launch for Danielle and Libby’s new cookbook, Recipes for a Lifetime of Beautiful Cooking. Ticket includes small and substantial canapes and wine. Books available for purchase at the event.
Danielle Alvarez book launch dinner at Cumulus Inc.
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
6 – 10 pm
Sydney-based Danielle Alvarez is a chef the Cumulus team have long admired. To celebrate the launch of Danielle’s new cookbook, Recipes for a Lifetime of Beautiful Cooking, Danielle is joining Cumulus Inc. upstairs to cook a seasonal shared four-course menu filled with dishes from the book.
Booking signing at Edicole, State Buildings Perth
Friday, November 17, 2023
4 – 6 pm
Join Edicole for a booking signing with Danielle Alvarez. Celebrate her Cuban heritage, cooking experiences in California and Australia, love for French and Italian food, and the incredible Asian influences in her new book, “Recipes for a Lifetime of Beautiful Cooking.” Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet the talented chef and get your book signed. This is a free event. No booking required.